METHOD 1: MEASURE YOUR FINGER
- Temperature is important. Only measures when fingers are at room temperature. A cold finger shrinks while a hot finger expands.
- Do not use string. Refrain from using strings as tend to stretch.
- Do not use very thick objects. It has a thickness that will affect accurate readings. When two different sizes fit. Always go with the larger size.
- Wider band needs a bigger size. Moving up a half size bigger if you are purchasing a wider band.
METHOD 2: MEASURE AN EXISTING RING
Engagement and wedding rings are usually worn on the ring finger of the left hand. If you want to surprise your partner, or you want to buy a ring as your other impotant ring and often worn ring, you can use Method 2 below to measure the size of the ring worn by you or your partner.
- Select a ring that properly fits the intended finger.
- Place the ring over circles below, lining up the inside edge of the ring with the circle nearest in size. This measurement refers to the inside diameter of the ring.
- If your size is between two sizes, opt for the larger of the two.
- Measure the circle below and make sure its dimension are exactly 30mm.
Please download and print out https://agape-eco.com/image/agapeeco/image/data/YlLMZvGf1578900276.pdf to measure your ring size.
Please ensuring that page scaling is set to none in the dailog box. Measure the display circle and make sure it measure exactly 30mm.